Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - How I know I'm addicted to TB
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:05 AM
Niamhf (Niamh)
Member of the Month June 2015
State:

Gallery: 0
Niamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond repute
Default How I know I'm addicted to TB

So last night I dreamt that all the TB members got together in person - it was fantastic!! we all just sat around talking about our birds and comparing notes (no different to what we do online really) except it was face to face!! it was so cool.

For some reason though I dreamt that Dee (Eduardo) wasn't able to make the group catch up but visited me at home - except it was really confusing because we were sitting in my parents kitchen in Ireland and she was telling me how this isn't what she had expected Sydney to look like and instead of realising we were in a different country altogether I was like "oh Sydney is 2 hours away!!!) (even though in reality it definitely is not as I live right near the city!!)

Lol