Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My entry in the competition at the Art's festival. Photo attached.
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 10:15 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default My entry in the competition at the Art's festival. Photo attached.

Hello Everyone!!! Today i was really excited to see my photo that i entered into the festival of Arts. This was my very first time... I sort of got my hopes up but i knew that i wouldn't get a prize but that doesn't matter. I didn't get a prize in that section for photography the judge went for black and white photos. I didn't know to mat the work either no one told me. The judge that saw me this morning said that i should be very proud of myself for taking just a good quality photo she said to enter in the next festival next year she told me not to give up.... At least i didn't make my self an idot or disgrace myself in entering my photo into the festival... If my photo sells in the week of the festival i get a check and have to pick it up next Saturday i also pick up my photo if it doesn't sell.... I am now going to enter it into the Bundaberg Show in May just for a bit of fun.I was so happy when the judge told me that my photo was really good for a person who doesn't do photography professional but hey maybe i will take up photography and do a course in it as one day i might make a photographer we will see.... I thought id let you see the photo. Also there were a lot of entries in the festival the overall winner of $1000 was someone who did a painting. There were lots of people who didn't get a prize like me. As i said this was my first time in entering and i learn what i have to do next time. All fun. I am not dissappointed that my work didn't win i am happy to see it there for other people to see.... So i am really excited.They are selling my photo for $160..

My photo in the festival we didn't take the whole wall..

Thanks for stopping by.