Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My entry in the competition at the Art's festival. Photo attached.
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 03:24 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirper View Post
That’s great very nice work

Lyn could you please post individual pictures of these pictures without reflection of light thanks

I am not sure what you mean. I didn't understand what you meant. When you are in doors you can't help the reflection on the pictures plus my mother took the photo. The flash goes off when it is in a dark room it automatically goes off I can't help it. The light was also coming through the windows shining on the photos to...
I never use the flash in any of my photos when I am taking photos of Indi or any other subject. I only use a flash at night time.

All of the pictures were on a big wall so I can't take them individual pictures it's to hard to... Sorry if the reflection shows up on my picture. I am also not aloud to take photos of other people's work it's not aloud. I had to have a staff member with me when my mother took the photo of my picture...

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 03-06-2016 at 03:39 AM.