Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - How do I know if little Rocket likes me?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 08:48 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

With all budgies, they will have periods where they want to be "social" with you and other times when they prefer to be left alone (just like people!) Both genders can get a bit cranky when they are getting ready to molt (or are molting) and females often become more bitey when they are in condition.

Rocket is a beautiful little girl.

Even though Skipper and Scooter like to hang out on my chair sometimes, they also like to bite - HARD!
All three of mine are male.
I keep my hands away from them and let them perch on my arm, head or shoulder but if I want them to step up, I use a small dowel perch and have them step on that.