Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - What do you all think of this new Dress a friend bought me yesterday. Photo attached.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 01:13 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do you all think of this new Dress a friend bought me yesterday. Photo attached.

Hi. Everyone!!!! The other day my mum and i were up town looking at the dresses and tops. A friend of ours told us to go and buy a dress mum got a skirt and top. Our friend wasn't with us when i bought the dress and top. The owner picked the dress out for me to try on.. I went to this designer dress store just for a look they were having a sale. Anyway i tried on this dress and i have never owned one like this one...The dress has net alll over it... and the top to... What i wanted to know was the dress doesn't make me look fat does it i guess i am not use to seeing myself in a dinner dress like this one. I had to buy a dinner dress for a function i am playing at in April a cruise night at a nursing home a night time function and they told me i had to have a dinner dress.. The designer is Joseph Ribkoff.. I also saw this new top to and loved it so i bought the top and my friend shouted me the dress.... I am happy with the dress and the top but i wanted to know does it make me fat.... Think ill go on a diet....What do you all think?

Dinner Dress....

My new top

Thank you for stopping by...