Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A funny story on Australian Magpies and helmets that remind me of Deb's light.
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 11:28 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeryBee View Post
Oh my goodness!!

We don't have magpies where I live but are crows are about the same size.

I'm SO glad I don't have to wear a helmet to be protected from the crows. They have some huge beaks and I'm sure they could do a great deal of harm if they attacked someone.
Deb you are lucky you don't have magpies in your city. And yes we also have the wild black crows as well. But you would have the magpies in your zoo over there,,,, the plovers also attack with there spikes on there wings I don't like them...People also have magpies as pets to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanebudgie View Post
Oh my lol.those magpies are notorious birds.they're not afraid of anything or anyone lol.beware the Bird of Australia.cool helmet look hehehe.thank you so much my friend.lol I,'ll think I will stay home lol

Thanks Shane I think you will be safe to go out doors.....