Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A funny story on Australian Magpies and helmets that remind me of Deb's light.
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 08:25 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

As Kate said it is the law to wear helmets for a motor bike or bicycle even skate boards plus roller blades to... The kids put these funny soft straws in there helmets to side track the magpie or out smart them...The straws won't hurt them. I don't ride a bike anymore so I don't have to worry about it. The magpies don't take any notice of the straw sticks anyway they come on the side of them and miss the straws. Magpies are very clever birds..... We live with them and respect them they have the right to live like any other animal....

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 03-19-2016 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Mistake