Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Late night Storm Photo's no rain and a photo of Willie wag tail.. Photo's attached.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 01:24 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanebudgie View Post
thank you Lyn.those are beautiful photos,especially the little birdie lol.it's beautiful.blessings my friend and have a good night.
Thank you Shane. I love sharing my photos with you all. Thank you my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegg View Post
Love the bird photo!
Thanks Pegg. I'm glad you liked the wild bird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate C View Post
I think the cooler weather is heading your way Lyn. It has hit here and I think it is now heading north.

Mrs Willie Wagtail is so cute.
Thanks Kate. How can you tell that willie is a female.. I just fed the willie that sits on our hands... I got better photo of the skink lizard just now I'll post it afterwards in this thread.... And take a photo of the other Willie...