Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A little taste of Australia
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 12:56 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute
Default A little taste of Australia

Hi everyone!

I don't think I mentioned this, but I was away for two days on a brief little getaway

It was loads of fun and relaxing, too--now that I'm back at home, I have tons to do, as usual

Around here we have this store called World Market. They have imported products from all around the world! In my town we aren't to close to one so we don't go often (which is a good thing, because if we were close I wouldn't have any money! ) but on our trip, our hotel had one right in front of it!

Of course, I had to go in. I can get my favourite Kinder chocolates there, and real Cadbury, and all sorts of other goodies

Anyways, I found something there I hadn't seen before--Bundaberg Ginger Beer! (Here we call it Ginger Ale, and it is non-alcoholic )

As many of us know, our darling Lyn and her handsome boy Indigo hail from Bundaberg, which is located in Queensland, Australia, and I was so excited to find something that was made right in Bundy!

Naturally, I bought some, and it was the most delicious ginger beer I have ever tasted. It was perfect, like golden, real ginger, unlike the usual fake ginger flavouring in some of the ginger beverages over here.

I took some pictures so everyone is well aware if they come across it

It was definitely a highlight, so I thought I'd share!

P.S: I kept my bottle

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic