Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Budgie scared of budgies
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 02:34 AM
Budget baby
Veteran Budgie

Gallery: 0
Budget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond repute

Bernard ,I agree Budget and Sheik are much alike, I can truly say I am much happier he has got a bird flock to be part of as well as my special boy. Having another budgie would be very beneficial for many reasons, if he has a same species friend that will help ease his anxiety if you ever have to be away unexpectedly.
He will in time pick up the correct way of behaving also, Budget is definitely the last one in pecking order but that is more from his own lack of confidence and knowledge of how to behave when with other birds. They will allow him to go into their cage which he loves to do and be part of the fun, but he always sleeps in his own cage and sleeps on my chest, shoulder .
Please do consider the prospect of a friend for him.