Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - The End of an Era
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:08 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanebudgie View Post
Oh my you went through the whole phone book lol.I use paper towels mostly,however I did use the special bird cage liners for awhile.but I got costly lol.newspapers should be ok to use.Blessings my friend.

lol you might catching your budgies reading the newspaper.Blessings
I still can't believe it! I'm sure she'll have lots of new reading material now--phone numbers aren't exactly a riveting read
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeryBee View Post
Wow -- that's a lot of pages.

Now Mallorn will have the fun of destroying all the news articles she doesn't agree with!

Just think of all the things Mallorn will have to say when she starts reading some of those editorials.
It sure was!

I'm sure she'll get to exercise her opinions much more easily now--you can't disagree with phone numbers!

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic