Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Ok, finished a couple hats
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 01:07 AM
jean20057 (Kristen)
Member of the Month November 2014
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
jean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanebudgie View Post
Kristen those are some very beautiful hats.I I love them.you did very great work.blessings and thanks for sharing.
Thank you! I love crochet, it's very relaxing and takes a load off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
Those are gorgeous, Kristen! I'm sure her little boy will be very handsome as well as snug in them
Thank you!!! I sure hope so. She texted me a picture of him in the newborn hat I made and he is smiling, So freaking adorable, I can't stand it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensGryf View Post
Wow those are nice Kristen! Great job. I'm sure they'll be appreciated and put to good use .

Ps... Remember, you were going to make the budgie? Wasn't that a pillow?
Thank you!!! And yes, I was going to make a budgie pillow, which is still the plan. I'm trying to collect the yarn needed. I have about a million and a half projects that need to be done, and what seems like such a small amount of time to complete them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedikeet View Post
Kristen, your labor of love and talent flows through every braid of fabric on these adorable beanies. BTW, did you also do the one worn by Skipper on this photo because there's such a strong resemblance...
Nick, it would seem you're always my biggest fan here on TB, thank you. I did not create the work of art upon Skipper's beautiful noggin, but I wish I had! It's really very nice, and whoever out there made it should be proud!

I'm actually looking into getting some alpaca yarn, now. I want work with it and see how it comes out. I've heard it's amazing to work with and incredibly soft. I can't wait!

Thank you for my wonderful signature Deb!!!
RIP Pepper, Peatri, Holly, Mini, and Quarty