Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Vision Birdcage M01 vs M02
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 05:25 PM
Therm
Member of the Month January 2016
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Therm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond repute

I have one of the small versions of the Vision cage.

This is all going to be down to preference.
I did like that the plastic doors open down the bottom to change the food and water containers and that they are shielded with the guards from droppings.
I like that the grate gives the birds less chance of walking on their own mess.
I like that the doors open inwards to give a landing perch, but can be laid flat as well.

I didn't like that bottom design (my bird also took a dive and got out during cleaning). Yes, it contains the mess really well, but it's not ideal for keeping sneaky birds in their cages!
When I put mine together, I didn't like the plastic clips on the side and we ended up securing the sides with different clips.

I now have mine as a hospital cage. They were decent enough for what I needed but it's really about preference here.