Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Highly Commended Photo in the Show.
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 05:43 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Highly Commended Photo in the Show.

Hello Everyone!!! Yesterday i went to the show with a friend. I didn't have to go with the nursing home they had no bus and couldn't go. When my friend and i found the Photography section there was quite a lot of work in there couldn't find my entry at first but then there it was. I got Highly Commended for the Galah photo that i took... This is my first time that i have entered into the Bundy Show for my photography.. In July I am i think ill enter them in the Arts festival again. I was so happy with my Highly Commended Prize. I am over the moon.... The Duck and the Dragon didn't get anywhere maybe next time..We will See... Mum and my friends are really proud of me and of course Indigo to...

The Ribbon is not mine.