Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Throat spots and markings and such, oh my!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 03:50 PM
jrook (judy)
Member of the Month August 2015
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
jrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Throat spots and markings and such, oh my!

Hi..
I would love to have a budgie with big beautiful throat spots. However, what I have noticed is asymmetry in number and size. Rigby has some on one side and none on the other. Oscar, 3 tiny ones on one side, and one on the other. While I'm assuming this would be a 'fault' when showing budgies, is it common?

Same with Rigg's feathers... one of his wing feathers is white;, the other one shows some black... what's up with that? Is that usual for a pied?

For instance (forgive quality of photo please )
You can see the black coloring, yes? None on the other side..
His pinnies are cute, huh?

PS... He hasn't yet been interested much in toys... but can you see the paper torn from his toy next to him? He did that... Hurray!