Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Cage catastrophe and a bit of advice please
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 08:00 AM
SouthernFried (Tiffanie)
Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
SouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admirationSouthernFried is worthy of great admiration

I would leave him in his cage, too. He will be ok in a smaller cage for a little while. You said he is new? He might even prefer the smaller cage until he gets more comfortable and then move him into a larger more suitable cage. That's what I did with my first budgie, Lasso.
I also agree with returning the cage to the other company and going with Amazon. I love Amazon. I could be an Amazon spokeswoman. They are awesome when something goes wrong and I don't ship from anyone else if I have the choice.
Keep us posted! And enjoy your new budgie!