Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Nearly bought another budgie
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 04:13 PM
RavensGryf (Julie)
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
RavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petites View Post
We give in to it!
Hahaha well I can tell that you do because you have an aviary!

Seriously though, it's hard to resist sometimes. This is what keeps me at bay... I feel maxed out at the moment with certain schedule particulars right now, and thinking about the care and attention (and mess that needs to be constantly cleaned) from my 5 existing birds, brings me down to reality quite fast! I have 3 parrots and 2 English budgies and believe me, I do daydream and get the urge to have more birds just like many members do. The realistic thought about the vet costs and time and clean up within my busy life already slaps me back to reality. Only you personally know how many animals you can responsibly handle and care for, and what your personal limit is. Plus.... there is a special place for members who need some support in this area. Budgaholic Support Group - Talk Budgies Forums