Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Special Award - Exceptional Service August 2016 - Jo Ann
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:20 AM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

JoAnn,

From the minute I joined the forums, I was touched by your presence. You always were there to comment on every post and give both sound advice and kind encouragement, and still are.

You've never shirked from giving advice or left anybody hanging--your dependability and devotion to members and their birds is commendable and is part of what makes Talk Budgies such a great forum.

I (as I know others do) appreciate you immensely, and always look forward to reading your posts that are full of knowledge from years of experience as well as a gentle guidance.

You are definitely thoroughly deserving on this award and I hope it expresses a small fraction of the immense gratitude we feel for all your time on the forums thus far

Congratulations, my friend!

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic