Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Special Award - Exceptional Service August 2016 - Jo Ann
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Jo Ann (Jo Ann)
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award August 2016//MOTM May 2013

State:

Gallery: 0
Jo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Special Reward

GEESSSH, you guys know how to make a fella cry. I kept looking at that special award scroll and wondered who it was for. I have had several posts to answer so I waited to get the very "important " needs met before I checked in to see who was chosen . I was going over members in my mind that I thought would qualify. You could have fooled me big time!!!! Thank you all so very much for your praise. I really do not feel I have earned it. I mess up a lot and Deb saves my day. Now that is an award I could give many times over. Thank you each one. As I set on the other side,of the silent house keeping. I do not see any thing that should harm a child or make a mom be concerned for her child's safety on line. Excellent work and a big well done to the Team. Blessings,
your friend, J:gro uphug: A

Thanks for the signature FaeryBee

Last edited by Jo Ann; 08-02-2016 at 09:50 AM.