Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Going to Be Away for Awhile? Post HERE to let us know!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 11:23 AM
bluewing (Dor)
Member Spotlight Award July 2016
State:

Number of Budgies: 4
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
bluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic personbluewing is a fantastic person

Hahahhaaa

Just the one tree.

I was feeling pretty good that day (in June) and saw this awesome tree that I thought I could climb. It's the kind of tree that has a place you can crawl into -- an opening -- however, I got as far as almost climbing into it and I decided to abort the mission. I was only 4 or 5 feet off the ground, and I didn't judge my distance when I decided to jump backwards off the tree. I landed on a thick root -- my ankle (inverted) went one way and I went the other.

I didn't think anything of it and thought it was healing. I babied it. But it just recently started to act up a couple of weeks ago with just normal walking and standing so I thought I better get it checked. I think I am in denial because I still think it is fine and it is probably just a really bad Level 3 Sprain or Strain or whatever. Maybe a ligament rupture, but you know, an aircast will help stabilize it until I get back.

Just call me Stubbs Dor! LOL