Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye my baby boy
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 12:22 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry for your loss of Kokos. It is hard to say goodbye to loved pets. I had a budgie to that had a tumor his name was buster and he had a lump on his gland he had to have an operation and it was removed but then he only had 6 months after that. I was heartbroken and i felt helpless cause there was nothing else i could do he had cancer. I had buster for 6 and a half years. But Koko's was so young.. I do know what you are going through. We are here for you. I cried when i read your post.. Maybe one day when the time is right you might like to try again and give a little bird a loving home as there so many don't have loving homes. You will know when the time is right... Kokos you were very much loved by your mum.

Kokos you are my special little baby boy
Always loved and never Forgotton.
You are not gone.
My journey has just begun
Life holds so many things
as this earth was the only for me
Just think of me as resting
from the sorrow and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years.

I will always love my beautiful Mum
She gave me a place in her heart.
Koko you will never be forgotton
And you will always be forever loved
forever and ever in our hearts.
Now i have another Journey to for fill

I am the Angel of your eyes
Your Angel so high up in the Sky
Where you will see a bright shinning Star
Just Blow a kiss up in the Sky
For I will be there Close By
Where i will watch over you each and every day.

I made up the poem for you.

Rest in peace and fly high in the sky Koko's.

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 09-15-2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Fixed a word spelling.