Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

More Crochet Critters and Stuff

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  WeasleyLover 
#1 ·
Finished a few projects and thought I would share them with you all.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Aww, great job on such adorable creations, Brenda, and I especially adore Pikachu and such jolly looking dragon which really resembles Elliot from Pete's Dragon (the original 1977 animated version):D

#9 ·
More

Just my thought exactly. My little great niece , Zoe who lives in San Diego,
would love them all. Would you be interested in bringing a lot of joy to a 2 year old? Let me know in a PM and I would gladly add to your Christmas fund.
You really do give wonderful expressions to your little animals. Many Blessings.
Jo Ann:hug::music::cup::jumping::urock:

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks again everyone. I am so flattered and glad you all enjoyed them.
Jo Ann, I have sold and traded most of them already, but still have 4 that could use a home. I can also try to find a pattern of an animal she likes and make something just for her. Pm me or I'll pm you tomorrow if that's ok. Attaching a photo of the guys I have left for now. Just finished the Owl today but not really happy with it quality wise.

Attachments

#16 ·
I'm glad you were inspired to try. A lot crochet patterns can be very confusing even to experts. I find myself irritated with some and give up too. Others are very simple to follow if they are written well. If you're ever interested in trying again I suggest searching for crochet along tutorials on YouTube. There's tons of them and they explain and show how to do what the pattern says, some don't have patterns and you just follow what they do. One lady that I enjoy is Jada in Stitches; very cheerful and fun.

#17 ·
Great job! The quality looks top-knotch! :thumbup::thumbup:

I love that dragon. Crocheting critters can get rough. I've been working on a foot-long stuffed crab for my youngest. I started a year and a half ago and got so fed up I put it on hiatus and just recently picked it back up.

Love the shawl, too. I made one piece of clothing for myself and a blanket for my daughter and said never again. :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.