Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Budgie Art for Sale on Etsy
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 08:29 PM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person
Default Budgie Art for Sale on Etsy

Hey guys! I just opened up a shop on Etsy to sell some of my cards. They are made from my original artwork and, since I love and paint animals, that's what most of the cards are. Of course, a lot of them are of my own Budgies More information is included on my shop page. PLEASE don't feel pressured into buying anything; I am posting this thread to just give a "heads-up" if anyone is wants to buy some cards. I am currently only selling cards on Etsy since I am just starting out. If they sell, I will sell prints and additional cards...may even do some commissions. We'll see how it goes Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions; I think most of them will be answered on my Etsy shop. Also, if anyone else has an account on Etsy, I'd love to hear from them to support some fellow TalkBudgie members!

Here is the link to my shop (it is also in my signature): https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatzArtKre...=hdr_shop_menu

I have more than just these 3 Budgie cards for sale but, since this IS a Budgie website, the pics I included are of my birdie cards.

And here's Hermes admiring his handsome self on a card.
"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details