Thread: For Jo Ann
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Bearnoname (Brenda Bear)
Baby Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Bearnoname is a glorious beacon of lightBearnoname is a glorious beacon of lightBearnoname is a glorious beacon of lightBearnoname is a glorious beacon of lightBearnoname is a glorious beacon of lightBearnoname is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

Thank you all for your kind words.

tonic- The tiny circles are a pain. The longest most tedious part of the whole dragon was the fingers. And because I tend to crochet tightly too they were more fiddily than they should be.

Lynn-
I have a couple patterns that I planned to make from a while ago now have yet to actually start one. I really hope to soon but other requests for things have put that goal on hold.

Kirstin- I can relate to that problem you mentioned about putting the pieces together the pattern was not as simple as some other ones i have found that have less piecing together. I started a dog from the same book the budgie pattern was from that i gave you and got frustrated with a square-ish doggie and all the seems were bothering me so i've been on the lookout for a better made pattern for a little dachshund. And yes other projects and things are the best reason for works in progress to be put off.