Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Help me get to know my new budgies!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 03:33 PM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums! You have certainly come to the right place as you will find all you need to know on budgie care here.
The information on the several articles and sticky threads at the top of each section of the forums will be extremely useful as you become reacquainted with the species and up to date on the best practices on budgie care.

Congratulations on your new budgie friends!
Poppy is a young male while Sunny is a female. Looking at their overall appearance, I'd say they are both about 4 and a half months old.
Since you have a pair and in order to discourage any breeding behaviour later on, it's best for you to follow the recommendations on this link below:
https://talkbudgies.com/budgie-breedi...want-eggs.html

Best of luck with your budgies!

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.