Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Taking out budgie for the first time
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 05:08 AM
YuukiJaeha
Hatchling

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Newbie
Gallery: 0
YuukiJaeha has a spectacular auraYuukiJaeha has a spectacular auraYuukiJaeha has a spectacular aura
Default Taking out budgie for the first time

Hello!
I think one of my budgies is tamed enough to for the first time, get out of the cage and have a fly around.
I've already budgie proofed the room and I've set up some natural perches/tree stands around the room and a few toys.
I was wondering whether I should take her out today or tomorrow or on Tuesday or what?
When I first got my budgies (July 2016) , the cage was in my bedroom (the same place where I'm going to get one of them have their first flight) for a few weeks. My mum then said to move them in the living room (we live in an apartment so pretty much the living room/dining room and the kitchen are all connected) and since then, they've stayed there.
Since today I set up the playground and the natural perches etc in my bedroom, would it be alright to let one of my birds out? Or would I have to get them used to the environment because it may be too "foreign"? They did stay in my bedroom for about a few weeks though.
I can't do it like now-now because both of them are very sleepy and wants to take a nap.
Would it be alright to take her out in the room?

Last edited by YuukiJaeha; 10-23-2016 at 05:16 AM.