Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Thank You to the outstanding TB Staff and Members
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 11:28 AM
Jo Ann (Jo Ann)
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award August 2016//MOTM May 2013

State:

Gallery: 0
Jo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Thank You to the outstanding TB Staff and Members

As I was feeling a bit better. I decided to Visit my friends on TB. And yet again Here was Ana and Deborah and other members providing comfort and support for a little budgie family caught in an emergency and I looked again and here Was Deborah with an Article from Merks vet manual on fungal illness in birds.
This book is in my top 10 list of books on birds to have on my reference shelf for any type of bird. For budgies : the Challenge and The Budgerigar ,for healing the heart and soul Jonathan Livingston Seagull, The Way of the Lonely Ones , Hinds Feet in High Places., And a few more . Thank you each one, for the time and love and tears and kind words and so much more.
Thanks to the Staff for all of those hidden selfless interventions that tear into their souls and make many sleepless nights. Being Staff is a special labor of love that knows no boundary as I remember a few adventures, Thank you for allowing me to be a very small part of TB.
Many Blessings, Jo Ann

Thanks for the signature FaeryBee