Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Thank You to the outstanding TB Staff and Members
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 11:28 AM
Jo Ann (Jo Ann)
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award August 2016//MOTM May 2013

State:

Gallery: 0
Jo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Thank You

If there were no Birdies and people on TB this old person would have nothing to do to be of use , as getting old makes one 's body do strange things that were not intended. I would like to give a special Thank you to the human source of all of Deborah's Budgie children. She has been a big inspiration for me and many of us here on TB. We do not hear from Lindsey much currently. I do hope her wonderful babies are thriving
with great treats and lots of special Lindsey love.

I wonder what would happen if the Creator made such a perfect creation that there was nothing more for the Creator to do for the creation ?

Blessings, Jo Ann:jumpin g1:

Thanks for the signature FaeryBee

Last edited by FaeryBee; 10-27-2016 at 07:24 PM.