Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Are Vision Cages Good?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 05:30 PM
justmoira (Moira)
Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
justmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admirationjustmoira is worthy of great admiration

I have a Vision L02 for my two:
IMG_20161114_172434634 by Moira Aoibheane Parker, on Flickr

I love it. I really like how vision cages are easy to take apart and put together, it makes it really easy to clean every inch properly. I like that I lift the top of the cage off the bottom, there's no weird nooks and crannies so again, easy cleaning. My budgies seem to really like it. It's very easy to reorganize for toys and perches; the perches it comes with are great for hooking toys to also. My husband doesn't like how light it is, he worries it'll break. I think it's because he always expects something that large to be heavier though, it's definitely not flimsy.