Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Syd & Bondi
Thread: Syd & Bondi
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 12:17 PM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person

Syd and Bondi are too cute! I love both of their colors, but I'm always partial to pieds It's so sweet that they've immediately taken to each other. I am sure they'll love the new swing you go them. I got my birds a wooden swing tower since they love their swings so much. This allows them to sit beside, above, or even below each other I've also had it when Izzy was sitting on a single swing that Hermes would reach out and grab it so that he could push/pull her on the swing. It was so cute
"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details