Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - How do you celebrate the New Year?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:00 PM
RavensGryf (Julie)
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
RavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond repute

I don't necessarily have a tradition that I do every year. I don't like a huge crazy crowd of people, but some years I've celebrated in a small group, or with family, or did nothing. A lot depends on my schedule for the next day (New Year's Day). If I don't have to get up early, I'm more likely to have a small celebration. This year I was in bed before midnight, but I was awake when the fireworks went off around the neighborhood. Thankfully it didn't go on for very long, and I didn't have to wear ear plugs to get some sleep. I had to wake up early for church. Half the congregation was missing haha.