Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Three males in one cage (occasionally)?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 01:52 PM
lbeckman (Leah)
Baby Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
lbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admirationlbeckman is worthy of great admiration

Therm, I wouldn't have even considered the possibility of letting Benjamin stay with the other boys if it weren't for you.

Part of my concern is that he is a foster and I don't want him to get too glued to Kip and Coconut, but...I am learning that I have no idea what they will do next. I left Benjamin in with the other boys after their morning play time and I just let them all out again. Kip came out of his cage for the first time in eons!! He and Benjamin are playing in Benjamin's cage at the moment. Love it!