Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Is there a way to tell if a solo budgie won't be good with a mate
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:01 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Aluz as well.

As you know, my girl Mallorn is a solo bird, and I've weighed the possibility of getting her a companion before. However, she is very closely bonded with me and considers the family her "flock". She is easily jealous of other people or birds that interact with her "flock", and has a very bossy temperament.

Although she is sweet to me, I don't think she would get on well with another bird companion, and because she's happier than ever with everything how it is now, she won't be getting a companion!

This is just my personal experience with Mallorn, of course, all birds are different and it will be up to you to judge if Biz would benefit from a friend in the future, as mentioned

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic