Thread: My budgie
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 06:44 AM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums and the ever exciting world of budgie ownership!
You have certainly come to the right place as you will find all you need to know on budgie care here.
The information on the several articles and sticky threads at the top of each section of the forums will be extremely useful as you become more familiar with the species.
Be sure to pay extra attention to the Diet and Nutrition as well as the Taming and Bonding sections of Talk Budgies.

Despite the flash from the photo, it's clear that you have a young male budgie there. There cere has a nice and deep purplish colour.
By looking at him, it seems your budgie's cere is in the process of maturing to the royal blue colour, I'd say by now that your budgie is 5 and a half months old.

Best of luck with your new budgie friend!

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.