Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic Pest Control
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:16 PM
violetskyblue (Ally)
Hatchling
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
violetskyblue has a spectacular auravioletskyblue has a spectacular auravioletskyblue has a spectacular aura

This is the product I was looking at: https://www.primrose.co.uk/advanced-...ouse-p-36.html

Regarding pets, that's what they state - What about my pets?

Our Rat and Mouse pest repellers have not been found to affect cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, amphibians or children. The device may affect rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or chinchillas.

If you do have such a pet, it's advisable to rehouse them while the device is switched on - either outside/in a shed (at least 2m away from any wiring connected to the house) or with a friend or neighbour.

But you are right, the thought of using it makes me anxious, I'll give a look at your links but still need to get rid of the formed nests in the loft while also avoiding to use powerful chemicals. I saw quite a few big creepy spiders crawling down in my bedroom few days ago when I was doing some work and it gave me panic attacks I'm painting the bird's room anyway and although I am using a real non-toxic painting for it I still want to make sure a month is passed before moving them in there. They'll have their own soundproofed room finally <3