Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - April's Random Acts of Kindness
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 10:00 AM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute
Default April's Random Acts of Kindness

April's Random Acts of Kindness

Sometime the smallest gesture can make a huge difference in a person’s outlook for the day.
Little things which take only a moment of our time may make a big difference to someone we may not even know.
Sharing a smile, offering a helping hand or even just being a good friend can mean a lot.

Let’s make April our Random Act of Kindness Month!

When you give or receive a “Random Act of Kindness” this month, feel free to post about it in this thread.

Here are a few examples of Random Acts of Kindness I've experienced so far this month:

Offered:

I offered a mother struggling with a small child and a cart from the store if I could return the cart for her when it was unloaded.

I cleared my neighbor’s front lawn of the debris from the autumn and winter (including many branches downed by high winds) so she could concentrate on her kids and other obligations.

When clearing my sidewalks of fallen red-buds, I took care of the next door neighbor’s walkway as well.

When someone's child knocked over a stack of cereal boxes in the grocery, I took a couple of minutes and restacked them where they belonged.

Received:

As I was struggling to move a 3 cubic foot bag of organic potting soil off the stack at Costco, a very nice woman asked if she could help me and we moved it together onto my cart.

When trying to fit a very large palm tree into the back of my car, the cart kept trying to roll away. A gentleman stopped and asked if he could assist me, then held the cart so I could easily move the tree.

A neighbor surprised me with a bouquet of fresh yellow daisies! She had purchased some for herself and picked up a bunch for me as well.

What "Random Acts of Kindness" have you Given or Received so far in April?