Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Introducing Niko!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Hunterkat (Katherine)
Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Hunterkat is a glorious beacon of lightHunterkat is a glorious beacon of lightHunterkat is a glorious beacon of lightHunterkat is a glorious beacon of lightHunterkat is a glorious beacon of lightHunterkat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiledSkull View Post
Beautiful baby bird Reminds me of the sky.
Thank you! He really does look like a cloud with just a tiny patch of blue sky poking through

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
Katherine, congratualtions on bringing baby Niko home! He's absolutely adorable and seems like he's settling in wonderfully
I can't wait to see more of him!
Thank you! I agree, he's too cute for words! He seems to be doing well today, heard him chirp a few times and he isn't quite as freaked out when I approach his cage. Still doesn't like hands in his cage though, poor guy flew to the other side when I changed his food/water this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmaguler View Post
aww! Niko is very cute
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooksBudgies View Post
Congratulations! He is absolutely gorgeous, not to mention adorable I too look forward to seeing his ongoing thread when you make it! I love the name you've picked out for him, too.

I have to say that my name is also Kathryn Always nice to see someone that shares your name.
Thanks! I think I got his name by looking through a pet names site, he just seemed like a Niko to me, though I think that the name probably came from the Percy Jackson series in the beginning!
There seems to be so many Katherine/Kathryn/(choose your favorite spelling)'s around! I swear, I've met so many just over the past year. Awesome to see that we share the same name!