Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Budgie broke out of cage yesterday, have been searching since then..
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 04:08 AM
Xenat

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Xenat is on a distinguished road
Default Budgie broke out of cage yesterday, have been searching since then..

I put the cage on the balcony and went to brush my teeth, when I came back I was chocked that one of them had broke out through the place i put the food in, not sure how that was possible. I went on to search for 6 hours in a VERY rainy day but couldn't find a trace of her.

Today in the morning I went for about 1 hour but couldn't find her either. I have searched through bushes, trees and the gras but no results.

What should I do?

My budgie had developmental issues which means her feet are malformed, she is also very small, about 20% smaller than she should be because of the developmental complications she had. She is also a very emotionally unstable bird, she gets scared very easily.

I live in Gothenburg so I decided to post this here instead as the other subforum is only the US.

Also what I noticed is that my other budgies don't seem to care that shes gone missing.

Is she likely to be dead? The only predators I could think of here are cats and seagulls.

How do I find my budgie? I really liked her.