Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Hello people!
Thread: Hello people!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:46 PM
despoinaki (Despina)
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 9
despoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello people!

Hello talk budgie people! I came back after a while just to see how's everyone doing! I know I missed a lot here, everything seems a little different!
During the last year I've been very busy and still am! I work in a different city and come back to Thessaloniki in the weekends! My budgies are fine, my mom takes care of them now.. there are times that I miss them!
Lina is going to be nine years old next month! Aries is doing great, he is three now and Nick is five! the weather is very hot these days, today it was 38 C! but they are staying inside, the fan is on all day and they are doing better!
I missed you guys! I hope everyone of you is fine and take care of yourselves!