Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Not preening vent properly and oil build up at uropygial gland
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 09:58 AM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she looks normal and I do believe her problems may be related to the problem she experienced a year ago.

I believe it is very important that you have her seen my an Avian Vet to get the proper diagnosis.

Any "opinions" you get on a forum are just that. The members are not trained professionals and you need someone who is trained in Avian Medicine in the case of your little girl.

By the way -- You may call me Deborah or Deb or Faery -- but please don't call me "Debbie".

Best wishes!