Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Lacey's Art (ongoing thread)
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Laceychica (Lacey)
Baby Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 3
Laceychica deserves every one of these pointsLaceychica deserves every one of these pointsLaceychica deserves every one of these pointsLaceychica deserves every one of these pointsLaceychica deserves every one of these pointsLaceychica deserves every one of these pointsLaceychica deserves every one of these points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therm View Post
These look so impressive. I'd be interested in how the process works. It's not something I'd want to do myself as I have no room for a new art hobby, but I am always interested in how these things work.
I am just using a dremel and diamond point bits, no chemicals or sand blasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
Lacey, those are fantastic! I can't wait to see more of your artwork

How did you learn to do glass etching?
thank you!!! practice practice practice!!! I bought the dremel for a different type project and have been exploring everything!! I also started to do some pyrography.. wood burning pen art which is also interesting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkat View Post
Wow!! Those look amazing!
thank you!!! today I used my new Cricut machine which i bought to help cut stencils for my glass etching (faster than an exacto knife) but it has so many possibilities in itself .. i made my first iron on and updated a plain old hoodie.. i think you guys will like it