Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Holiday Traditions Contest December 2017
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 09:22 PM
BooksBudgies (Katie)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
BooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic personBooksBudgies is a fantastic person
Default #2 Drawing by BooksBudgies

#2 Drawing by Books Budgies

I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do but ended entering this. I chose it because for me, as a Christian, this is the true meaning of Christmas. Christ came into the world and paved the way for the ultimate gift: eternal life. It is easy to get into the mindset of focusing on everything you want to get for Christmas. But ultimately, that doesn't matter.

So I did this drawing to represent this. On the left I have the nativity scene and on the right I have Palm Sunday. I chose to do these two scenes because they represent the humility of Christ from beginning to end. And there's a cross connecting them, representing His final sacrifice and ultimate gift to us.
"The LORD your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Offering custom art for sale. PM me for details

Last edited by FaeryBee; 12-17-2017 at 06:23 AM.