Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Is My budgie going to be laying eggs?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 01:08 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry that you believe it impossible to do what is in the best interest of your budgie.

You have no intention of following the advice given and have decided to put your bird at severe risk.

Your comment that "if she dies, she dies" is totally unacceptable on this forum.
I feel extremely sorry for your poor budgie.

I suggest you find a different place to get help and advice. You are no longer welcome here.

FaeryBee (Deborah)
Talk Budgies Administrator

For all Talk Budgies Members reading this thread:

Before breeding any species, it is important to learn as much about the animals, their personalities and the best practices to follow for responsible and ethical breeding prior to making the commitment to take on the responsibility. This requires extensive research and an openness to continual learning.

People who do not do the necessary research and/or are not willing to follow best practices are putting both the adult birds and any potential offspring at extreme risk.

The purpose of this forum is to promote the best practices in care for budgies' optimum health and well-being.
Most owners should never consider breeding their budgies which is why we continually ask that everyone read the following information:

If an individual has a mixed gender pair, then every step should be taken to Discourage Breeding.
Rearranging the budgies' cage frequently, and limiting the light they get to 8 hours a day will help tremendously.
One should never put a nest box or anything that could be used as a nesting site in their cage.
When they come into condition, limit the amount of protein in their diet at that time.

A Heartfelt Plea to All Members
Guidance regarding Breeding Advice Threads

Last edited by FaeryBee; 04-19-2018 at 06:41 PM.