Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Buddy is sick, maybe what Pepper had?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 11:19 PM
jean20057 (Kristen)
Member of the Month November 2014
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
jean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everybirdie! So Buddy had his follow up appointment yesterday. Dr. Hughes was thrilled with his progress! She even went as far as to say that he was a miracle bird. She even dropped his lasix dose to 1x per day instead of 2x. Which makes it easier on the both of us! I just hope he continues to improve. I'm to call her back on Friday to update her on his condition, and possible blood work, now that he's stronger. All day today he's been bouncing around and peeping like crazy, and scraping on his cuttlebone, and all the normal budgie stuff. Our home had a little hiccup with or cat Jewel this morning that ended in a vet trip, also resulting in some very confused budgies. Everyone is ok, thank goodness. But that's a story for another thread. Anyways, Buddy is good for now, and so is everyone else as far as we know.

Thank you for my wonderful signature Deb!!!
RIP Pepper, Peatri, Holly, Mini, and Quarty