Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Finally!
Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:29 PM
mexicoandice (Tia)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
mexicoandice is a jewel in the roughmexicoandice is a jewel in the roughmexicoandice is a jewel in the rough
Default Finally!

So after a lot of hard work... And before that a lot of procrastination, I finally have Mexico and Ice in a new and much larger cage! Although their old one OK, it wasn't great, and this one is almost three times the size! 😄 I must sheepishly admit, I've had this cage sitting around since late 2016, but a lot of work had to go into restoring it, and I just never got around to it. I payed 50$ for it, and even though it's worth about 400$ new, looking back, it wasn't necessarily worth it. I absolutely destroyed a sander while restoring it, and spent close to 50$ on paint. It was in HORRIBLE condition. Originally, they were going to charge 150$ too, but apparently someone made a mistake putting it up for sale. *Raises eyebrow* It almost wasn't worth 50$, never mind 150$. Anyway, all the work is done now, and with my brother's help it's all set up, and the birds are in and loving it, so oh well! 😜
I still have to figure something out for the large space at the bottom where the tray goes in, but they currently only go down there to eat anyway, so I'm not too concerned at the moment.
By the way, if anyone is wondering it's the prevue hendryx F030 flight cage.

(Pictures are attached.)

"It is no coincidence that birds and angels both have wings" -Anonymous

Last edited by mexicoandice; 05-17-2018 at 07:46 PM.