budieoz (Mark)
Hatchling

Number of Budgies: 2
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
budieoz will become famous soon enough
Default new HUGE cage

Hi everyone.
Today I decided to SPOIL Oz and Charlie and I got for them a huge house they are in a 3 foot tall 26 deep and 31 inches across. I also got them new toys, perches and treats ect

I tried to set it up very similar to how they had their old house especially where they sleep and they have 3 favorite toys and I put them in the new place in the same area as their old house.

They have been in for 3 hours now and seem ok accept I do notice that they are a bit clumsy and trip. They are eating their treats and seem curious about their new place.

I wanted to know how long this "adjustment" should take?? I worry when they stumble in there. I do not have their wings clipped and hope that encourages them to fly a bit.

I also didn't clutter their place it has a few toys and many perches.

I just wanted them happy and I know this is a "mansion" for 2 little budgies. Should I not worry about them getting "settled in "
also, is this normal when you give them a new home?

This house is about 5 inches deeper and 3 inches wider and much better built. Its made for Budgies.

I just want these 2 in a home that is good for them I am not used to seeing them a bit unsteady

I will say they seem calm and eat play and do seem ok......

it is funny to see Oz tilt her head sideways and look at her new toys and then shrug her wings then " go for it" to check the place out.

How long do you think it takes to adjust? and is all this normal

Pics here are their new place
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new cage.jpg (111.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg oz charlie new house.jpg (89.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg newer pic cage.jpg (91.0 KB, 22 views)