Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - adjustment period
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 12:42 PM
RavensGryf (Julie)
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
RavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark, as I mentioned in your post about the new cage... some budgies will take more time than others to adjust to new surroundings. Budgies regularly go from breeders to pet shops to new homes, and sometimes several homes. Or... new cages . One thing to remember, is that birds are extremely resilient and adaptable in new situations. I’ve witnessed this many, many times over the years with my parrots and budgies. Oz and Charlie will be just fine. Actually, they should be more than “fine” in their new deluxe mansion with lots of fun areas to explore! ...and yes, they’ll find their way to the food and water very soon if they haven’t already by now.