Old 06-19-2018, 05:32 PM
budieoz (Mark)
Hatchling

Number of Budgies: 2
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
budieoz will become famous soon enough
Default food water

Yes thank you RavensGryf, they are sitting in one area most of the day and yes, they are eating Millet and treat sticks and a ear of corn However, they are not roaming the place too much

they seem to stay in one area together BUT....... they do venture around SLOWLY........ I hope as a few days pass that they will explore alot more. I tried to not clutter their place to much... It is what I feel is tastefully done ( and very very clean) I clean it 3 x a day

I did put my finder in there and Oz ( the blue one) she is very sweet and somewhat shy but she does let me handle her. I did take her over to the other side and showed her where the warter bowl is and food bowls ect.... she tilted her head as to watch what I was showing her but..... soon after made her way back to the corner that they feel safe in.

I did my best to put their favorite toys and Mirror ( yes Mirror) these 2 are NOT obsessed with it and they seem to recognize these things... I just did not think this move would stress them I figured they would be like kids in a candy store because they have so much room, new toys, treat sticks ect...

They dont seem upset I see them playing, eating ect... they are just venturing out slow and that surprised me

I also worry because for 3 years they were in that other good size house and I can clearly see they are territorial and have certain places they like especially at night... So it seems they need to get comfy again

This is the last house they need thats for sure.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oz eating.jpg (76.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg cage.jpg (91.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by budieoz; 06-19-2018 at 05:48 PM.