Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Trying to tame hand raised budgie but feel like I am going backwards?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Willow_
Egg
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Willow_ is on a distinguished road

Thanks again for the helpful advice! I will tell my partner and the pet sitter just to talk to him outside then. I was just worried that he would get used to no one ever invading his cage with their hands and would freak out if I tried in a few weeks while right now he's used to it.

The pet sitter is coming to my place, I was thinking of boarding him at the bird store I bought him at but I was worried it would be too traumatic for him after finally getting used to our house so I searched for a long time for a pet sitter with experience with budgies. I had to move him up to our bedroom temporarily while we were having a BBQ on the weekend and the poor baby was super stressed so I imagine it would be super traumatic for him to be moved somewhere completely different!

Here's my instructions for the pet sitter, I tried to cover everything! I'm really going to miss him while I'm gone I'm not sure how long budgie's memories are and I hope he doesn't forget me while I'm gone since he'll only have known me for two weeks at that point.

Thanks again for the advice!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D3C9EB9D-9DE8-4254-B493-C04A3FABE212.jpg (65.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg A25C312B-25FD-4C8A-A574-255F395A2954.jpg (43.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Willow_; 07-04-2018 at 07:29 PM.