Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Therm's Flock Adventures! (On-going)
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 10:43 AM
Therm
Member of the Month January 2016

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Therm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond reputeTherm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Therm's Flock Adventures! (On-going)

Hey all!

For those who know me, I have not fallen off the face of the planet. I have returned and though it was only polite to update you all on the flock.

All my birds are still healthy and happy, thankfully.

Currently I have one breeding pair Cassie & Stan, both first time parents who so far have one egg (number two is due today).

Since she laid, Stan has been in the nest box for long periods of time with Cassie, which is kinda cute, I have to say!

Star & Skye are in their own cage, not for breeding just to spread the flock out a bit. Thankfully, Star & Sadie got over their hostile behaviour together.

Jay & Eve are still a united couple. Again they're in their own cage but not for breeding.

Tommy & Henry are still best friends! Yay!

Sadie and Blue have become good friends too.

Here's the whole flock (yep, there's a few newbies).